PGI software specification:
Minimum system requirements: 1 Ghz, 512Mb, Windows 2000/XP
Description: Client/server software which is
designed to operate on two separate computers connected by LAN or a
simple network cable. The server runs as a NT service interrogating
outstations (car park controllers, car detectors, etc.) and relaying
information to variable message signs. Users can control and manage the
system through a GUI application.
- Modular plugin adapter architecture for
communication with foreign hardware.
- Secure Windows NT service
- Fully configurable for every type of parking
- Ability to communicate with car park controller
outstation and car detectors.
- Serial or TCP/IP communications or
- Configuration of car parks, counters,
- Error/event reporting through user interface
- User can create (parking) information and tasks
through wizards which provide guidance.
- Graphical user interface in urban area
configuration is Microsoft Mappoint based which provides a detailed
- Detailed tasking e.g. reconcile spacecount of
car park at Easter! Or timed repeated tasks of reconcile
- Can be run on a single computer.
- Software can be branded to your own
Image of example configuration: